Rise-Up Financial Planning provides financial therapy.
We firmly believe that financial planning is not at all math. Half of it is about emotional empowerment and changing your mindset about money.
With financial therapy, you get the best of both worlds. You fix your underlying negative feelings about money, at the same time, work out plans for retirement, investments, and other goals.
Rise-Up Financial Planning is unlike other financial planning processes. Our first priority here is to provide therapy for your existing hang-ups about money, or anxieties and fears that prevent you from making your financial planning work.
About 90% of your financial decisions are made emotionally. Because emotions are the gatekeepers, a financial plan won’t work when it’s all logic and math.
Everybody knows how to save for the rainy day, but few do it. It’s the rational thing to do. Yet it doesn’t happen. Because saving money is an emotional journey—a daily personal struggle. It is far from “business as usual” as it gets.
Rise-Up Financial Planning provides clients with basic financial planning services, but it also comes with counseling, support group, and free tickets to inspirational seminars, and other benefits.
What is a Financial Post-Traumatic Stress Syndrome?
- When a person's financial problems spillover home and work life, creating great distress to the individual and others close to him.
- When the person's stress levels manifest physically (nervous energy, insomnia, jitteriness, hyperreactivity, etc).
- The person exhibits emotional symptoms such as difficulty to feel happy to things that were once enjoyable. Feelings of dread and desperation.
- Persistent negative thoughts about self and the world around him.
- Difficulty concentrating. Poor focus.
Do you need a Financial Plan? Let's Get it Done!
i-TeachOptions offers to make you a Comprehensive Financial Plan aimed at understanding your values and achieving your financial goals